SHA Wellness Clinic – Recipe Avocado Gazpacho & Red Shrimp Tartar – The Power of Healthy Food
SUMMER RECIPES FROM THE SHA WELLNESS CLINIC.
With over fifteen years’ experience, the SHA has become a veritable laboratory of healthy gastronomy based on unique dishes, capable of satisfying the most demanding palates and reinforcing nutritional balance to improve health.
These recipes are taken from the recently published book “Power of healthy food”, based on the concept of nutrition created by the SHA Wellness Clinic.
AVOCADO GAZPACHO AND RED PRAWN TARTAR
Preparation 30 min
When: lunch or dinner
Reduce arterial micro-inflammation | Source of polyunsaturated fats with cardioprotective action | Draining effect
Ingredients for the gazpacho
2 small ripe avocados
500 ml organic apple juice
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
1. The avocado can be replaced by a courgette.
2. For vegetarian or vegan diets, the prawns can be replaced by tofu or tempeh.
Making the gazpacho
1. Wash all the vegetables while the prawns are marinating in the fridge.
2. Peel and cut the avocado into small squares.
3. Peel, clean and cut the green pepper into small squares.
4. Peel and chop the cucumber.
5. Add the avocado, green pepper, cucumber, spinach leaves, lime juice and the rest of the liquid ingredients to the mixing glass.
6. Blend until smooth and creamy, with no lumps.
7. Add a little olive oil for texture.
8. Balance the flavours with a few drops of vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
9. Leave to stand in a covered bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Ingredients for the tartare
8 red prawns
1 spring onion
5 g chives
5 ml extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt to taste
Pink pepper to taste
Zest of a lime
Young green shoots
Preparing the prawn tartare
1. Peel and clean the prawns, taking care to remove the digestive tract. Cut into small pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Cut the spring onion into small pieces and add to the prawns.
3. Grate the lime peel, chop the chives into small pieces and grind the pink peppercorns.
Add to the prawns.
4. Mix and season with salt and olive oil.
5. Leave to rest in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
1. Serve the gazpacho in a bowl or soup plate.
2. Add the tartar in a quenelle, using two spoons to create the oval shape.
3. As a garnish, you can add a diced avocado or baby greens (basil, parsley, coriander) and a drizzle of olive oil.
SHA Wellness Clinic, 10 Alkaline Foods And Their Health BenefitsFebruary 3rd, 2023
“Broccoli Sautée” Recipe by SHA Wellness ClinicDecember 28th, 2022
PATRICK ROGER – HALLOWEEN & CHRISTMAS 2022September 25th, 2022